Friday 6 May 2011

Aloha Crafters & Minds alike...

Hi there, my name is Karen.

I have been enmeshed in my craft since i know how to use a scissor. I remember, my first craft was a little cotton envelope purse made from remnants of my mom's unwanted fabrics and a little beautiful button from my old dress.

I love crafting so much. When a big chunk of my day goes toward making a living, i like to wind down by just giving myself some 1 hr of craft time. Craft Time for me could be just reading my collections of craft books (my source of technique & ideas), browsing etsy.com (my source of inspirations) or simply dive straight to crafting.  This blog is dedicated to mom, Anny, i am who i am because of you. Thank you, mom.

A blog about a girl's journey to explore the crafters world. Have fun!


Amongst my sources of craft's techniques & ideas - have not read them all, but must always be at bay in time of need... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com