Saturday 7 May 2011

Fabric Flowers - Kanzashi in Bloom

Hello Crafters & Minds Alike,

As i was browsing my etsy.com in search of new ideas/inspiration, i came across a very beautiful origami-liked flowers. Then, i got to know that this craft is knows as Kanzashi, a Japanese art of folding. But, technically Kanzashi is more correctly called Hana Tsumami Kanzashi.

With my growing eagerness to learn about craft, i have somewhat "forced" my outgoing department to buy me a book called Kanzashi in Bloom by Diane Gilleland as my farewell gift (hehe...)

So, here are my journey to master the Hana Tsumami Kanzashi. I am just lazy to type the instruction, but hopefully the photos are as good as step-by-step guide.

Enjoy!












1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this is great!!!!love it! dear u no more with petronas ka?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com