Wednesday 18 May 2011

Craft Room...where it all begins

Aloha Crafters & Minds Alike!

Every crafter needs their on sanctuary, a place full of inspirations, a place where beautiful things get created... One day, i will have "proper" craft room/studio...u will understand why i said "proper" once you see my current craft room...

Meantime, some inspirational craft rooms...

I love the wooden alphabets...all furniture from ikea...(mine too...but how come it doesn't look like this..?)

I love the wall color, very nice color to get our mind creative. Organized tools and art material with huge table to work on.

All items are neatly organized, easy to reach and to some extent, it looks like a whimsical wall decorations...

unfortunately...my craft room a LOT of ORGANIZATION need to be done...hehe

 My current craft room...why it doesn't look nice, pretty and of course organized??
another corner in the living room turned sewing/beading/storage area...

 My so-called organized art supplies/tools
Dining table turned craft/sewing/beading/cutting table..

So...for now, all the crafts made in this blog are to done everywhere in the house but my current craft room...sigh..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com